Thursday 14 July 2011

A Metaphor For Change - The Egg

Nothing changed in the real world and life. No matter what people think, or what might try to think everything changes all the time, such as breathing and eating, sleeping and growing, and through our own development in a circle.
 

So here is a metaphor for change. It was "The Egg", and I hope you enjoy.


I often have feelings of stress and despair, because I'm not sure, has changed there.
 

I look around me and I always see what I see.
 

The same house, same furniture, same group of bills, anyway.
 

I work hard and change anything.
 

I think something new the next day and the big, beautiful golden egg that comes to mind.
 

He was there, and it is still there in the straw nest.
 

Never mind.
 

This is any change, which does not change color.
 

This does not vibrate. No role.
 

You can search for days and had come, thought it was just that and nothing happened.
 

However, if one is to extend the antenna in a different way, we turbulence of change, aware of the inside of the egg, the storm re-organization of food and growth, growth in the number of random group of cells to cause the fish, which in turn more and more obvious and more complex, maturity in all cases, excellent, with every heartbeat, every breath that passes the proposal.
 

One day, we do not know when the egg was so quiet for so long and seem to be just a lifeless form of the beginning of miles, then stopped and the Dragonet newborn arise, spread their wings and take the first small steps they used.
 

Yes, there is a change.
 

Even if we do not think that how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment