Thursday 14 July 2011

5 Seconds To Smashing More Arguments With NLP

The last time a used car dealer you are planted oranges, which he was a high price, as "investment" an. Sound is not so bad? Gift packs he said.

When they are released, called for reducing strategic. Now this does not make you better ... But it seems more fun to "push" will be


Euphemisms Linguistics is an effective tactic against the opposition. The important thing is to determine the number of words a new explanation of the antagonist, so the objection does not seem so great.


With this new definition, we create a new "framework" of the meaning of re-labeling the behavior of the keywords as part of statement of faith. Relabelling Manager faith statements, complete with new meaning.


Defines said "not X, Y, Z, which means" Since X and Y = Z, no, now we have a new statement of beliefs. I hope to give more.


Here are some questions you can test your knowledge with flexibility in their culture more about: What have other meanings to this objection / beliefs?


What other meaning could the nature of this behavior? What value can believe in another country or culture?


Secrets of culture: just replace the keyword you change the meaning of simplistic arguments this term.


1 "This does not mean that x, y, this means"


2 "It does not cause x" and cause "


3 "If you really want to see the case of x, note".


Let's do some harvesting, after all, practice makes perfect.


Exception: you are very hard with their employees, how beautiful! How motivated?


Answer: I agree that you are sick at first. Difficult words, but also have their place. In this case, I do not criticize, without good reason. I just express my feelings, so I know where I. Would you rather I lied? They believe that the firm in conversations, is not it?


Letter: You are too late for the umpteenth time. Do not worry about me.


Answer: I do not mean that later I do not care. This means that there are many things to do at work today, but I do all my thinking, so when I came to the house can enjoy in full, with you and show you how much I care!

No comments:

Post a Comment